Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Morning After...

Yes, Last night was amazing....another wonderful episode of LOST.
-As you know, this is my favorite day of the week and my friends and I always make it an occasion! We even dress up as characters, just for fun though, it's not like we go out and buy things, just whatever we can come up with. For the premiere, Carina was hurley:

The next week, She was the black smoke...


And Charity was Sawyer...

And I was the Blast door map...I know, soo creative....



So this week, I was Alex...I even had a costar in tow...

Don't worry, I didn't feed it to Karl, me and KitKat just cuddled...(while taking these, I discovered that rabbits can't look straight, so if you spin in a circle, it's head sort of "ticks" like a clock as you spin. It's hilarious, just try it.)

So, back to LOST...

-Although, it wasn't nearly as exciting as the premiere, I mean c'mon, who DIDN'T know that was Rousseau, it was a good episode. But, it did have a few surprises here and there. Even though Ms. Littleton was A client, she wasn't THE client, coincidence? I think, no, probably not.

Poor Hugo only got a quick snapshot, but it was worth it. That jumpsuit was priceless, loved it!

--Finally, Jin. Yes, I knew he was still alive. There was no reason for him to die, only stupid Micheal. So, good for Jin, he's probably sick of always being blown off boats and being found by strange people.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment