Monday, March 2, 2009

Movie Connection Monday!

I have a gift, or a curse, whatever you want to call it. I have an intricate matrix of movie information inside my head. Give me two names, or any criteria really, and I can connect them through movies. Some call it the Kevin Bacon game, but I'm not a Bacon fan, so...it's just the Movie Game.

This week, Carina challenged me to connect Don Cheadle and Steve Martin.
It took me 1 minute to do it.

Steve Martin was in Shop Girl with Claire Danes
Claire Danes was in Little Women with Susan Sarandon
Susan Sarandon was in Step Mom with Julia Roberts
and Julia Roberts was in Ocean's Eleven with Don Cheadle.

I also have this game called Cineplexity, courtesy of Barnes & Noble, that is like this game, but more complicated.
You can't connect, you have to find ONE movie that fits the criteria given.
for example: Find a movie that has 1. a scene in the rain, 2. and the genre is a war film.

There are obviously numerous answers such as:

Saving Private Ryan
An Affair to Remember
Pretty much any war film really.

Until next week...



No comments:

Post a Comment