Finally. FINALLY. My beloved Richard gets his back story.
Some screen shots are just too good.
"(gasp) Es el diablo!" - Isabella
"Un poco de privacidad por favor!"
I love this shot
I guess Jacob believes in forceful conversion, starting with baptism.
Ok, as I try to figure this all out, let's start with the facts (at least I think they're facts)
- Jacob doesn't want to protect the island. He's protecting the rest of the world.
- He is....good?
- He thinks all people are naturally good, and proving that will do....what?
- Man-in-Black wants to leave the island and...corrupt the rest of the world?
- He has no human body, but used to? How can he be evil incarnate when he had a mother?
- He thinks all people are bad, just like him.
Loved this analogy. It really helped me understand it a lot better.
I'm glad Richard's back on the good side now, after his ghost-kiss with lovely Isabella.