Monday, June 15, 2009

PDA: a pet's display of affection.

Death comes in many ways, and it's not always a sad occasion.


Such as when it's given as a gift....of sorts.
Here let me explain.....

I house-sit for my brother and his wife, who live downtown. I LOVE it. One of the reasons why I love it, is their amazing cat.

Meet Cookie.



I know my reputation with pet-love has been less than admirable...however, this particular feline is exceptional.

She is very eccentric for her species.

She has thumbs.



She snuggles with you and watches movies.
She gives you reassuring kisses just in case you are doubting her love for you.
She communicates her unending needs to go in and out(quite loudly)....



And she comes bearing gifts displaying her........talents.



I woke up one morning to find this display of affection waiting for me. Luckily she only gave me the "pretty parts" of the bird, excluding everything but the feathers. So thoughtful.

If I had to own a cat, she'd be the one to have. She's got spirit and she's not afraid to show you who's boss....




and she's pretty ( and knows it too) :)



even if she is a bird killer.

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL!!! When I saw the first picture, I knew exactly what this was going to be about and I laughed right away :]

    ReplyDelete