Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 months of turmoil ahead...

How could this day come so quickly? Why must I wait 8 months to see my beloved Lost once more? Such a sad day....

BUT, nevertheless, FINALE night was awesome...

We all agreed to partake in our usual custom of costumes, since we'd been slackin' for a while.

Carina was Rousseau. Check out the Claire-claws....



I chose to be Mikhail. Something about that Russian accent...



Turns out The Dollar Tree doesn't sell knives or plain black eye patches, so I had to color the white skull cross with marker...so dedicated....



Funny how we all kept to a theme of deceased characters.



Her Aunt ended up choosing Locke, I borrowed her sweet knife for some shots



Carina wasn't too happy about the newly added prop, not so proppish, more slice your head off realish...Although my hand is resting against the wall, it sort of looks like I'm yanking her hair back, ready to slash.....yipe!



Mikhail may surface again, he could have swam away.....triumphing once more over death...

Speaking of Death. Juliet most definitely got the short straw.



Could she have died any worse? This was the most gruesome, merciless death we've yet to witness. Will it work, will history be re-written? Or are all the main characters dharma-goo from the blast? (gasp! Jack....)



One aspect of the show pleased me immensely. For years I have toiled over the forgotten DS ring. Killing Charlie was bad enough, along with the destruction of his 5 greatest hits for Claire (thanks Des...), but leaving it behind to be lost forever?! So, thank you Damon and Carlton.

One complaint however.

One of these things is not like the other....



Conventional wedding vs. traditional? I doubt they would've had two weddings, so what's with the inconsistency of attire? eh...I'll get over it.


I'll miss it terribly. I'll have to start working Wednesdays again....oh the horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment