Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ABC Lost Fan Art Wall

ABC is hosting a LOST Fan Art Wall, so naturally I had to investigate...

-I just know I'm going to be 55 and still looking for vintage "LOST" art....

As I was rummaging through the many entries, some were astounding and had to be shared, these three were my favorites:




I was a bit reluctant to submit any of mine, because none can compare to those!! But I wanted to be a part of it -it's my last chance :(

Below is what I submitted, to visit the Art Wall, click on the photo below.
































Please bear in mind (bare?) that these were quick sketches, not to be compared with the immaculate, flawless versions above done by much more accomplished artists.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! Your art works is so great! How I can to put on ABC site, my pictures??? Please, say me!

    ReplyDelete