Monday, February 22, 2010

What Kate Does

Is anyone buying this? Of course it's not Sayid. Like he would scream like a baby during torture. He was in the REPUBLICAN GUARD people.


wuss.


I found some hilarious screen shots. I couldn't resist....

"And that's the butterfly brand they gave me." -Sayid
"And when were you going to tell me about this, Sayid (cue angry Jack face)" - Jack
"I wasn't aware you had such an interest in my personal affairs Jack." - Sayid

"Dude, it's looks totally lame." - Hurley
"Shut up man, guy just got branded with a stupid butterfly!"



Look at this. Claire looks like she's seen a ghost. Kate's booking it after stealing a pregnant girl's purse and the nurse looks like she's about to fall asleep.

I know Ethan is bad, but somehow I never get tired of seeing him. He's like my anchor of badness.

No comments:

Post a Comment